Friday, March 9, 2012

Free Shipping Sale!

Hancock's of Paducah is having a free shipping sale through Monday:

http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/




  • Type XP87ML42 in the promotional code box during checkout.
  • Offer expires March 12, 2012.
  • United States minimum: $30.00
  • International minimum:  $100.00
  • Limit 2 battings per order; all oversized items excluded from this offer
  • Orders places before the receipt of this email are not valid for this offer.
Please call 1-800-845-8723 or Email Us if you need assistance.


I just refreshed a few things in my stash like batting and some solid colors. I also found this neat ruler to help make pin wheel blocks which I have never tried before:


The 8" x 8" Twister Pinwheel Ruler will help you to make these blocks:




My quilting "to do" list is getting longer by the day!

Happy shopping! 
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment